2. Where you play any game, or place a bet or wager, using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the Website from time to time.
3. We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). All changes will be published on the Website. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website. If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using the Website and/or close your account. If, however, you continue to use the Website after the date on which the changes to the Terms come into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
4. Reference to "you", "your" or the "customer" is reference to any person using the Website or the services of P2P Sports Bet and/or any registered customer of P2P Sports Bet.
5. As you are aware, the right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered via the Website) may be illegal in certain countries (including, for example, the USA). You are responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
6. P2P Sports Bet is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, P2P Sports Bet is committed to supporting responsible gambling. For further details, please click here. Although P2P Sports Bet will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies, P2P Sports Bet does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or P2P Sports Bet is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of P2P Sports Bet’s reasonable control.
1.1 All applicants must be over 18 years of age to place a bet/wager or register with P2P Sports Bet. P2P Sports Bet reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. P2P Sports Bet takes its responsibilities in respect of under age and responsible gambling very seriously (for further details, please click here).
1.2 All information supplied when registering with the site MUST be accurate and complete in all respects. In particular, if using a credit or debit card, the cardholder's name MUST be the same as the name used when registering with the Website. Where this is not the case, the relevant account will be suspended.
1.3 Where an account is suspended, the relevant customer should Contact Us. All bets/wagers that are placed prior to an account being suspended will stand - win or lose.
1.4 By accepting the Terms and/or registering to use the Website you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification, credit and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our products generally. You agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your account in any manner that we may deem in our absolute discretion to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
1.5 As part of the registration process, we may supply your information details to authorised credit reference agencies to confirm your identity and payment card details. You agree that we may process such information in connection with your registration.
1.6 Customers may open only one account. Should we identify any customer with more than one account we reserve the right to treat any such accounts as one joint account.
1.7 Customers must keep their registration and account details up to date. This, and your account information, may be amended in the Personal section of the Website. If you require any assistance, please Contact Us.
2. Account Details
2.1 P2P Sports Bet allows all its customers to choose their own username and password combination. Customers must keep this information secret and confidential as you are responsible for all bets/wagers placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
2.2 Bets will stand if your username and password have been entered correctly (whether or not authorised by you), subject to there being sufficient funds in the account.
2.3 If, at any time, you feel a third party is aware of your user name and/or password you should change it immediately via the Website. Should you forget part or all of your combination, please Contact Us.
2.4 For bets placed by telephone, you are responsible for all transactions where your name and account number or name and username are correctly quoted (whether or not authorised by you). If you nominate another person as an authorised user of your account, you shall be responsible for all transactions such person makes using the relevant account details. Should you lose your account details or feel that someone else may have your account details, please Contact Us.
2.5 Please note that cardholder details and any other sensitive data should never be sent to us by unencrypted email.
2.6 The current balance and transaction history of your account may be viewed at any time once you have logged into your account on the Website.
3. Personal Details
4. Suspension and Closure
4.1 If you want to close your account, please Contact Us. Any negative balance on your account will fall immediately due and payable to P2P Sports Bet, and your account will not be closed until the relevant amount owed to P2P Sports Bet is paid in full.
4.2 P2P Sports Bet reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason. Without limiting the preceding sentence, P2P Sports Bet shall be entitled to close or suspend your account if:
5. Dormant Accounts
5.1 P2P Sports Bet will apply an Administration Fee to all accounts that have been ‘inactive’ for a consecutive period of at least 365 days in accordance with the following procedure. An account is deemed to be ‘inactive’ during any period in which none of the following actions take place in relation to it:
1. Deposits and Wagers
1.1 You may only bet/wager with the amount of cleared funds held in your account. Accordingly, if you want to place bets or participate in gaming, you must deposit monies into your account. Further details of how to deposit, withdraw and transfer funds can be found at Deposits/Withdrawals.
1.2 You should only deposit money in your account for the purposes of you using such money to place bets/wagers on the Website. We shall be entitled to suspend or close your account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing money without any intention to place bets/wagers. In such circumstances we may also report this to relevant authorities.
1.3 Any monies deposited with us are protected in the event of our insolvency by virtue of such monies being held by our bank in designated client accounts separately from our own accounts.
1.4 You agree that we shall be entitled to retain any interest which might accrue on monies held in your P2P Sports Bet account.
1.5 No credit will be offered by any employee of P2P Sports Bet, and all bets must be supported by sufficient funds in the customer account. P2P Sports Bet reserves the right to void any bet/wager which may have inadvertently been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet/wager. Should funds be credited to a customer's account in error it is the customer's responsibility to inform P2P Sports Bet without delay. P2P Sports Bet will recover such funds by account adjustment.
1.6 Unless otherwise stated, all examples given on the Website are given in Pounds Sterling. For any transaction which requires a currency exchange, the applicable exchange rate will be the mid-rate as quoted by the Financial Times. The currency options available are listed in Appendix One to these Terms and Conditions and on the Website.
1.7 Once a currency is selected, funds are deposited, wagered and winnings paid in that currency. If you wish to change the currency used, please Contact Us.
1.8 You are only entitled to use our currency exchange service for the purpose of placing bets or wagers via the Website (the “authorised purpose”). You are not entitled to use this service for any purpose other than the authorised purpose (including currency hedging, speculative trading or any other currency trading). If P2P Sports Bet considers that you are using the Website for any reason other than the authorised purpose, P2P Sports Bet shall be entitled to close or suspend your account and you shall: (a) be liable for any and all claims incurred arising therefrom; and (b) indemnify P2P Sports Bet on demand for such claims.
1.9 In addition, P2P Sports Bet shall be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts earned or received by you as a result of or in connection with your ‘unauthorised’ use of the Website including activities which are not for an authorised purpose.
2.1 Where possible, all withdrawals will be processed to the payment account from which the deposits were made. Withdrawal payments can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder.
2.2 For most payment types, withdrawals can be processed by clicking 'Withdraw' on the Website, subject to there being sufficient funds in your betting account. There is no set maximum withdrawal amount per day but withdrawal requests for amounts greater than £20,000 or currency equivalent may require additional arrangements. For full details on each specific payment type, please refer to Deposits/Withdrawals.
2.3 If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, P2P Sports Bet reserves the right to make a charge to the customer’s account to cover all reasonable costs relating to both the deposit and withdrawal. If necessary, the value of the withdrawal requested may be reduced accordingly.
2.4 If the deposit method of the account is Ukash or Paysafecard and the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, or there is any evidence of a series of bets/wagers placed which results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, or where all the betting/wagering is determined to be low risk, P2P Sports Bet reserves the right to request a receipt showing proof of purchase of the voucher before any withdrawals are processed.
3.1 If we incur any charge-backs, reversals or other charges in respect of your account, we reserve the right to charge you for the relevant amounts incurred.
3.2 We may, at any time, set off any positive balance on your account against any amounts owed by you to P2P Sports Bet or any company within the P2P Sports Bet group.
3.3 You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to the tax and/or other authorities in your jurisdiction.
3.4 Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to complete the transaction. However, any bets/wagers accepted from such jurisdictions will stand - win or lose.
1. Placing Bets/Wagers
1.1 P2P Sports Bet reserves the right to decline all, or part, of any bet/wager requested at its sole and absolute discretion. All bets/wagers are placed at your own risk and discretion.
1.2 We only accept bets/wagers made online (including via mobile device or downloadable applications on a mobile device) or by telephone. Bets/wagers are not accepted in any other form (post, email, fax, etc.) and where received will be invalid and void - win or lose.
1.3 It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets/wagers are correct. Once bets/wagers have been placed they may not be cancelled or changed by the customer. P2P Sports Bet reserves the right to cancel any bet/wager at any time.
1.4 Your funds will be allocated to bets/wagers in the order they are placed and will not be available for any other use. P2P Sports Bet reserves the right to void and/or reverse any transactions made after a bet/wager has been placed involving allocated funds, either at the time or retrospectively.
2. Bet/Wager Confirmation
2.1 Bets/wagers will not be valid if there are insufficient funds in your account.
2.2 For telephone bets/wagers 'acceptance confirmed' will be deemed only after an operator has completed a full read back of the bet/wager details and confirmed to the customer that the bet/wager has been successfully processed and accepted.
2.3 A bet/wager that you request will only be valid once accepted by P2P Sports Bet’s servers. Each valid bet/wager will receive a unique transaction code. We shall not be liable for the settlement of any bets/wagers which are not issued with a unique transaction code. If you are unsure about the validity of a bet/wager, please check your account history, or Contact Us.
2.4 Notwithstanding the above, if bets/wagers are placed via a credit or debit card they are not valid until we have received payment in full. The bet/wager will be automatically void if we have not received the payment prior to the relevant event commencing.
2.5 Should a dispute arise, you and P2P Sports Bet agree that the P2P Sports Bet transaction log database will be the ultimate authority in such matters.
3.1 All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card), linked NETeller or Skrill accounts, mobile device (e.g. mobile or tablet), application download or shared computer (e.g. public library or workplace).
3.2 Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets/wagers placed by a customer or group of customers (e.g. where common betting patterns across the same fixture/markets have been identified across accounts), which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free and risk free bets/wagers, or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, P2P Sports Bet reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in P2P Sports Bet’s absolute discretion settle bets/wagers at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets/wagers or void any bet/wager funded by the deposit bonus. In addition, P2P Sports Bet reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free and risk free bet/wager or additional payment to cover administrative costs. P2P Sports Bet further reserves the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for P2P Sports Bet to be satisfied in its absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to P2P Sports Bet crediting any bonus, free and risk free bet/wager or offer to the customer’s account.
3.3 Any bets/wagers placed containing selections at odds of less than 1/2 will not count towards any rollover requirement. All P2P Sports Bet offers are intended for recreational players and P2P Sports Bet may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
3.4 P2P Sports Bet reserves the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at P2P Sports Bet’s sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with P2P Sports Bet.
3.5 P2P Sports Bet reserves the right to amend the terms of or cancel any customer offer or promotion at any time.
4. Settlement and Payouts
4.1 All bets and wagers are subject to the Betting Coverage provisions (including maximum winnings) set out in Appendix Two to these Terms and Conditions.
4.2 P2P Sports Bet reserves the right to suspend a market and/or cancel any bet/wager at anytime. When a market is suspended any bets entered will be rejected. P2P Sports Bet also reserves the right to cease betting on any markets at any time without notice.
4.3 The 'To Return' calculation available on the Website is for information purposes only, and all bets will be calculated using the stake/risk at the odds accepted. In multiple bets/parlays with a void selection(s) the 'To Return' figure is reduced accordingly.
4.4 Should a customer include a non-runner or void selection in a multiple bet/parlay, the bet will be settled on the remaining selections.
4.5 Winnings from settled bets/wagers are added to the balance of your betting account. Any funds/winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use, and P2P Sports Bet reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds and/or withdraw the relevant amount from your account and/or reverse the transaction, either at the time or retrospectively.
4.6 P2P Sports Bet reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred:
1. Information and Content
1.1 Information accessed by you on the Website (including results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and betting figures) is for your personal use only and the distribution or commercial exploitation of such information is strictly prohibited. No warranty is given as to the uninterrupted provision of such information, its accuracy or as to the results obtained through its use. The information is not intended to amount to advice or recommendations and is provided for information purposes only. It should not be relied upon when placing bets/wagers, which are made at your own risk and discretion.
2. Your Equipment
2.1 Your computer equipment or mobile device and internet connection may affect the performance and/or operation of the Website. P2P Sports Bet does not guarantee that the Website will operate without faults or errors or that the P2P Sports Bet services will be provided without interruption. P2P Sports Bet does not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to your equipment, internet connection or internet or telecommunication service provider (including, for example, if you are unable to place bets or wagers or to view or receive certain information in relation to particular events).
2.2 For customers using P2P Sports Bet On The Move (including downloadable applications) for the placing of bets/wagers, please note that P2P Sports Bet will not be responsible for any damage to, or loss of data from the mobile device that the software is installed on, and will also not be responsible for any call, data or other charges incurred whilst using the software.
2.3 Click here for further information relating to Website accessibility requirements and technical issues relevant to use of the Website.
3. Fair Use
3.1 The Website and P2P Sports Bet products may only be used for the purposes of placing bets and wagers on events and/or gaming products.
3.2 You must not use the Website for any purpose which (in P2P Sports Bet’s opinion) is illegal, defamatory, abusive or obscene, or which P2P Sports Bet considers discriminatory, fraudulent, dishonest or inappropriate
3.3 P2P Sports Bet will seek criminal and contractual sanctions against any customer involved in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts via or in connection with the Website or P2P Sports Bet's products. P2P Sports Bet will withhold payment to any customer where any of these are suspected. The customer shall indemnify and shall be liable to pay to P2P Sports Bet, on demand, all Claims (as defined in paragraph B.4.3 above) arising directly or indirectly from the customer’s fraudulent, dishonest or criminal act.
4. Software and Technology Issues
4.1 In order for you to use certain products offered on the Website you may need to download some software (for example, casino games that are made available via a flash player). Also, certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their products. If you do not accept those third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant third party software. P2P Sports Bet does not accept any liability in respect of any third party software.
4.2 You are only permitted to use any and all software made available to you via the Website for the purpose of using products on the Website and, save to the extent permitted by applicable law, for no other purposes whatsoever.
4.3 We hereby grant to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the relevant software, for the sole purpose of using/playing products on the Website (including the online casino), in accordance with the following provisions.
5. Third Party Content
5.1 P2P Sports Bet receives feeds, commentaries and content from a number of suppliers. Certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their feeds, commentaries and content. If you do not accept the relevant third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant feeds, commentaries or content.
5.2 P2P Sports Bet does not accept any liability in respect of any third party feeds, commentaries and content.
5.3 The end user terms and conditions relating to your use of the Racing UK feeds, commentaries and content are set out in Appendix Three to these Terms and Conditions.
5.4 P2P Sports Bet does not allow any employee, anyone else in any way connected to such employee or anyone otherwise connected to a third party service provider (to be determined in P2P Sports Bet’s absolute discretion) to bet/wager on any market or event where the third party service provider is providing a service to P2P Sports Bet. P2P Sports Bet will void any bet/wager where it determines in its absolute discretion that such betting/wagering has taken place.
5.5 Where the Website contains links to third party websites and resources, these links are provided for your information only. P2P Sports Bet has no control over the content of these sites or resources, and accepts no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The inclusion of a link to a third party website does not constitute an endorsement of that third party’s website, product or services (if applicable).
6.1 P2P Sports Bet will not be liable for any errors in respect of bets or wagers including where:
7.1 P2P Sports Bet actively monitors traffic to and from the Website. P2P Sports Bet reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found.
7.2 P2P Sports Bet reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website in respect of certain jurisdictions.
7.3 P2P Sports Bet may alter or amend the products offered via the Website at any time and for any reason.
7.4 From time to time, all or part of the Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website and/or alteration or amendment of any of the Website products.
1. P2P Sports Bet does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
2. While P2P Sports Bet endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, P2P Sports Bet does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. P2P Sports Bet is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, P2P Sports Bet provides you with the Website on the basis that P2P Sports Bet excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
3. P2P Sports Bet’s total aggregate liability to you under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions does not exceed:
4. P2P Sports Bet shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any of the following (whether incurred directly or indirectly):
5. Nothing in this Section F shall limit P2P Sports Bet's liability to pay the customer winnings or other sums properly owing to it, subject always to terms and conditions set out herein and the maximum winnings on products in Appendix Two to these Terms and Conditions.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit P2P Sports Bet’s liability for:
1. The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is P2P Sports Bet, its affiliates or other third party licensors.
2. All product and company names and logos mentioned on the Website are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including P2P Sports Bet.
3. Except to the extent required to use a product for the purpose of placing bets or wagers, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored, modified, copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, or included in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service including text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our express prior written consent.
4. If you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material, information, comments, postings or other content to the Website ("User Content"), then the User Content will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and P2P Sports Bet has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for any purpose. P2P Sports Bet also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy. P2P Sports Bet has the right to remove, amend or edit any User Content you make on the Website.
5. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
2. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
3. The rights and remedies provided by these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and (unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions) do not exclude any other rights or remedies available in law.
4. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
5. You shall execute or cause to be executed all documents and do or cause to be done all further acts and things consistent with the terms of these Terms and Conditions that P2P Sports Bet may from time to time reasonably require in order to vest in and secure to P2P Sports Bet the full benefit of rights and benefits to be transferred or granted to P2P Sports Bet under these Terms and Conditions and for the protection and enforcement of the same and otherwise to give full effect to the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
7. P2P Sports Bet shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
8. P2P Sports Bet may assign, transfer, charge, sub-license or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions, or sub-contract any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, to any party including any company within the P2P Sports Bet group.
9. Any notice to be given under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing, in English and may be served by hand delivery, first class post, recorded delivery or registered post or airmail, email or fax to:
1. Should there be any claim or dispute arising from a past or current transaction, please Contact Us. If P2P Sports Bet is unable to settle the dispute, P2P Sports Bet will refer the dispute to an arbiter, such as the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS), whose decision will be final (save in respect of any manifest error) subject to full representation given to all parties involved. No dispute regarding any bet/wager will result in litigation, court action or objection to a bookmaker’s licence or permit (including any remote operator’s licence or personal licence) unless P2P Sports Bet fails to implement the decision given by arbitration.
2. For further information on IBAS, click here.
3. Settlement of bets/wagers on American sports: In all cases bets/wagers on American sports will be settled using statistics and results as provided by each sport's governing body (obvious errors excepted). The relevant governing bodies are as follows, NFL, NCAAF, CFL, NBA, NCAAB, NHL, MLB, NASCAR, MLS and the PGA tour.
4. Subject to paragraph B.3.1 above, these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
5. By accepting these Terms and Conditions and/or placing bets or wagers and/or making use (whether authorised or not) of the facilities offered by P2P Sports Bet (whether through the Website or otherwise), you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, P2P Sports Bet shall be entitled to bring a claim against a customer in the court of the customer's country of domicile.
Its Fast and Free, Instantly Signup & Start Your First P2P Bet.